Lancaster County NBIS Bridge Inspections
Lancaster County, PA
As a subconsultant to the County Bridge Engineer under a five-year agreement, TPD is currently performing routine NBIS, interim bridge inspections, closed bridge inspections, and load rating analyses for 64 bridges owned by Lancaster County.
The bridges range in length from the 44’ to 256’, and include various bridge types:
- 20 authentic historic timber covered bridges
- 8 reinforced concrete through girder bridges
- 20 prestressed concrete beam bridges
- 5 precast concrete, stone masonry, and steel plate arch bridges
- 3 steel through girder bridges
- 6 steel or cast iron truss bridges
- 2 steel beam stringer bridges
The work includes conducting the field inspections to collect bridge condition data, preparation and submission of inspection reports, preparation of load rating analyses, posting evaluations, and maintenance recommendations.
Lemoyne Borough, Cumberland County, PA
Chester County, PA