No. There are numerous reasons why someone may or may not be vaccinated and we should all respect the privacy of others. Also, just because someone is wearing a mask does not automatically assume that they are not vaccinated, they might have made the decision to wear a mask even though they are vaccinated.
Please follow the mask requirements of the CDC, state, and local governments where your office is located.
Do not report to any TPD office if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have COVID-19 symptoms. If you have been in an office recently, contact your manager. If you develop symptoms while in an office, immediately contact your manager and follow CDC guidelines. Managers should contact Human Resources if either of these events occur.
- TPD is adopting a gradual return to the office strategy. Employees are welcome back, but they still have the option to telecommute and work remotely if it is agreed upon between the employee and their manager.
- COVID-19 stations are located at the entrance to each office. They contain face masks, disinfecting wipes, and hand sanitizer. The Pottstown office, our most populated office, has stations at each entry door, in the kitchens, and in the mailroom. Employees can request extra PPE or cleaning supplies if needed by contacting their COVID Officer.
- Cleaning supplies will be available, and employees are encouraged to clean and disinfect workspaces when needed.
- Posters are displayed in the offices and on the TPD Community as reminders on how to prevent the spread of germs.
If I return to the office, what safety guidelines do I need to follow so I can keep myself and others safe?
- Follow the mask requirements of the CDC, state, and local governments where your office is located.
- Stay home if you have felt sick within the last seventy-two hours or go home if you start to feel sick.
- Maintain social distancing practices in the workplace, when possible.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least twenty seconds. When soap and water are not immediately available, use hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Replace handshakes with head nods and waves.
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices or other work tools and equipment. If you are sharing a workspace, equipment, tools, etc., be sure to clean everything properly before and after you are done working and follow the cleaning product instructions.
- Discourage visitors and clients from coming into the office unless it is necessary.
- Be kind. This is a stressful time for everyone, and an extra bit of kindness right now can go a long way.