BRIDGE DESIGN & INSPECTION
TPD’s Structural Services Department has demonstrated success in delivering a range of structure projects for construction, including bridge superstructures and substructures, bridge construction, culverts, retaining walls, and noise walls. Our inspectors work in accordance with the National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS).
We employ an experienced team of structural engineers, designers, and technicians who understand all facets of bridge design.
– Bridge superstructures & substructures
– Bridge construction
– Retaining walls
– Noise walls
TPD’s inspectors are certified and experienced in providing inspections for the following structures:
– Historic steel trusses
– Prestressed beam bridges
– Steel beam bridges
– Historic wooden covered bridges
– Concrete and steel culverts
– Masonry and concrete arches
– Confined space pipes
– Sign structures
– Wall inspection
– Departments of transportation
– Toll commissions / authorities
– Transit authorities
– Non-profit agencies
– Nearly all of TPD’s inspectors are Professional
Engineers (PE) or Engineers-in-Training (EIT).
– All of our inspectors are PennDOT Certified
Bridge Safety Inspectors (CBSI).
PennDOT District 8-0
Upper Uwchlan Township, Chester County, PA