SR 0032 – LG1 (River Road) Reconstruction Project
Solebury Township, Bucks County, PA
TPD inspected the $4.2 million SR 0032-LG1 project (Agreement E03545) for PennDOT District 6-0.
Located in Solebury Township, Bucks County, this project involved the reconstruction of a section of River Road and the existing soldier pile retaining wall that was damaged from flooding of the Delaware River and Canal.
TPD provided the following services for this project:
- Excavation and removal of the existing road and retaining wall
- Drilled caisson foundations with H-Pile wall supports
- Pre-cast concrete panels
- Roadway drainage improvements
- Complete roadway reconstruction
- Construction management and construction inspection
Bucks, Delaware & Philadelphia Counties, PA
Montgomery County, PA